The true meaning of Valentine’s Day is to express our love for the people around us and celebrate the bond that we’ve held together.
When February 14th arrives, don’t forget that! This year, to enjoy the romantic day, put the focus on others rather than only focusing on food and sweets.
Still treat yourself of course but also do something special for your significant other, your family members, or even a friend!
Here are a few ideas:
1. Write a letter to someone that makes you happy
2. Rent your significant other’s favorite movie and make popcorn
3. Cook an amazing dinner for your significant other
4. Read a romantic book in your free time
5. Make your own dark chocolate covered strawberries
6. Start your morning in zen at a yoga class
7. Treat each other again with avocado chocolate pudding
8. Make an appointment for a couples massage
9. Reflect on what makes you happy and reminisce the moments you've shared together!
10. Send someone you love a gift of healthy snacks or enjoy them together
Enjoy this day full of love and remember to be appreciative!
By putting the focus on others, you’ll find that their happiness will bring you joy as well! Have a happy and healthy Valentine’s Day!